Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Ms Lo ♥



I know I shouldn't be here at this hour. Though all those financial subjects had been examined, there is still one last Business Stat happening tomorrow afternoon. BUTBUTBUT nothing can be more important than this! A very special day of ma girl, Ms Lo.


Hello babe, I just wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Congratulation for turning into 21st, like finally a real legal adult! Though you are so far far away, I still want you to feel the blessings, from all of my heart! I want you to be happier, a real one in the life. I know you always enjoy your life, and I hope this can last forever as seeing you happy can somehow have the happiness transmitted to myself. I know it isn't that easy, for you to go through everything, but I'm so glad that you made it, with the love from God, from family, and from us, FIRECRACKER SISTERS.


Lo Siew King, I love you! So much! Please don't let whatever stupid reason to distance us apart, ever! I want you to be my sister for the rest of my life, one who I can talk to when I want, one that we can live our own life and yet still have our hearts on each other. You know, the best dream that I ever had was thinking about how the four old grandma sticking around, shopping together, yamcha together, showing off to each other about their children and even grandchildren... Seriously, I want that! So before that, let us just have our own life first, fight for whatever that we wanted, and after we've achieved everything, we will still back to each other, the one and the only firecracker sisters


Lastly, I still wanna shout out very loudly: HAPPY 21st TO MA BABE!!! And yes, I simply love you so much!


N-years Picture 


PS: I'm really sorry for the delay but please 
Be patient for the hand-made birthday card from me to you ♥
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment