Saturday, March 5, 2011

Principles of L.





Finally finished my three days mid-term exam.
Always when you're in a comfort situation, you'll never ever know what is mean by comfort!
It is a must for a person to experience everything, the sweetest and the hardest moment
and you will finally understand, that's what life mean for.
Mid-term exam isn't that hard actually.
but due to my last minute preparation (REALLY is LM)
I suffered a little bit during the revision.
Locked myself inside my room
I can really do nothing else except study and fall asleep too may be
Thanks God it is now passed!
There is no way for me to remind myself back about all those horrible time
I am happy now! 
With laptop infront and my phone beside! :)


and Yea, bad things happen during my mid exam too. :(




She is a kind women.
I knew her when I reached here in KL like 2 years ago together with the bad news.
She has been so kind and friendly to me, to everyone actually.
She has been fighting so bravely to the Devil-Ill
and after two years, she gave up...
I got shocked when I heard the news
My heart drown
Memories came back
Each and every minutes with you is just so precious
I will keep you inside my heart.
Pray to the God. 
RIP Mrs. Teh.


People, do cherish everything, moment, and the people around you.
They don't come for granted but reason
God placed them around us and want us to be grateful for that
Lives are up and down
So ATM please cherish cherish and cherish.


PS: I wanted to watch Black Swan so desperately! Babe Ting please go!
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment