Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pray for Japan





Received a call from Daddy around 2 something in the afternoon of yesterday. Look at the picture above, I guess I am going to write whatever you are expecting me to. Yea, it is all about the horrible disaster faced by Japan. When the call told me that 'Half Japan is gone', i realized how serious the problem is. It was the very first time I rushed to read the news from tv. 8.9 magnitude Earthquake and Tsunami engulf the life of more than thousands. Japan did a pretty nice preparation compared to the others who experienced that before but whatsoever, in the battle of Nature Vs Mankind, the always and the only winner is the N.


Well, I guess everyone is now started to worry about the scary fact. Is the frequent topic of doomsdays that we always talk about finally here? My answer as a Daughter of God is NO! Bible clearly states that before the day of doom, God gave us 7 years. Once the ten countries united and sign for the contract of Peace, the evil Head will form and the 7 years started to count down. According to the Bible, the first 3 and a half year will be booming. Economies of the world hit to the best and everyone will be on smiling faces. But soon when the 3 and a half years come to an end, we Christians will start suffering. We will be forced to either deny our God's name or get killed! 666 the evil chip will be inserted into human's wrist or forehead. Everyone need it to survive but not Christian. We need to fight for our God to the end. When the 7 years done, it's the judgement day when our Highest God Father from the above will reached the world. Each and everyone of us will be judged by God and Christian who believes in God and hold His name to the end will be reward. This is what our Church keep mentioning about. No offence but to me, I trust it very deeply from my heart.


Let's get back to the topic. Everyone please pray for Japan! Since we can't do anything to help them up, please just pray! I wish that their economy will get back to normal as soon as possible and so do ours Malaysia!






P/S: Awaiting for my Eco's lecture's opinion about the only deflationary country, Japan, after such a serious disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment