Sunday, August 8, 2010

Firecracker sisters' meeting

Venue
Mid Valley (planned)
Casa Subang (out of expectation)

Date
3rd August 2010

Attendance
Four firecracker sisters

Objectives
Sisters' meeting
Ms. Law advanced birthday meal

It was a weekday
But I dont know why we used up almost 1 hour just to search for a parking
Pity Ms.Lo who waited for us for such a long time.


Chili's Time

Ms. Nana loves this!!



Chili's always nice. But just the high calories scared me apart.

The only one
that we searched for so long
as we needed someone who actually LOOK suitable to help us =)


It was the first time I drove to Help Residential by myself.
Of course I went there for several times before
But it will never be enough for a 'road-idiot'
That's why I google it before I went
Luckily I did that
I was kinda excited when I reached there without any wrong decision
But you know what
I forgot to google how to go back from there
So I lost the way
In fact it doesn't really known as LOST
I just actually used another longer and more expensive way to get home=)

And something makes me proud again
As it was also the first time I drove to Subang Jaya!!!!
Praise ME Praise Me Praise Me *hands clapped*
OMG I can't believe I did that
although it was with the help of the three of them

The first time I went up to Ms.Lo's place - Casa Subang
It was so nice to surprise Danny Ting
althought he didnt really surprised by us
BTW I love the way they lived
all of them are like one family
School together Play together Sleep together
It was just like secondary time
and I miss it
AGAIN.

Thanks Ms. Lo for the unopened honey and the 'ga zai sour plum'
It warmed my heart♥


p/s ♥ I am actually envy with the relationship between Serena and Blair.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment