Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ooi's Birthday.. W705...


Happy Birthday to Ms.Ooi.. Thanks for gaving us so much about Economics.. You are such a nice teacher that initiate me to love Economics.. at least a little bit^^ She said will invite us as her sisters for her coming soon Marriage, may be that will be what joined us even after graduation.

Again, after a very long time.. Only I'm going to show off my little pinkie. Ting Ling Ming!!! I know you are complaining.. It is like shit right?? But still.. I ♥ IT!!! Haha..



There is a lot of things in this world, before you lost it, you'll never appreciate. May be it's caused of you don't know how important it is inside your heart, before you lost it. But when you realise, it may has already lost, may be.. Forever. I found one of what I lost, but it is just a miracle. Miracle doesn't happen always, as the always is, once you lost, you lost it forever. So please, REMEMBER, appreciate every single thing, chance, or even people in your life. You will never regret~~

.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment