Thursday, March 25, 2010

Birthday Kaiye.. Miss Lucky.

He is City Boy.
He is Tan Kai Yip
He is a smart boy.
and He is very good(major time)
Happy Birthday to you~~

***********************************************************************



My brother said she had die. Shock to hear the news. I don't really close with her. But she is the best of all. (I mean doggie) And also from brother, she had already with us for around 7 years. It is a very long time.. and i never realise. Not so close.. but my heart beats a little bit faster.. when I saw this 2 years ago's picture which is the only picture with her.. and I realise.. I miss her!! She is really good.. always take care of our house.. and always wagged its tail when saw any of our family member (including me although I never play with her). Lucky.. I'm so proud of you. Thanks for taking care of us for so long. You will always be inside my mind.. and my heart!! and I miss you.. always~~

.
.

2 comments:

  1. i miss her too.... although i am scared of her... haha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. she is so cute actually.. but i think i never cherish..haiz so ke xi loo

    ReplyDelete