Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm Lazy.


I'm Lazy I'm Lazy I'm Lazy~~~
lazy to take new photo
lazy to update my blog
lazy to make decision
*Keep the laziness out of me*



A very long time after.. new me~ new update~


Finally past up Account and English Courseworks.*sweat*
Left QM which is actually very easy=)
and also Eco and Simulation which date line are still not that soon
I have the time to rest!!!! Finally~

Today, Alice in the Wonderland was fully booked for the time 140pm and 210pm
Neway in One U needed to be wait for 1 hour
These are the results of School Holidays!!!
And also the result that lead us to Red Box in the Curve.
My very first time=) But damn!! I prefer Neway which supply me at least one set of meal and one drink!! Red Box is cheaper during the promotion but it supplies only 2 drinks.. When I was super duper hungry!!! Faint~

Ignore everything about the yellow face. Just put all of your attention on that 'Diva' (Sorry If I hava ever spell wrong), which we actually call 人妖 (Ren Yao) in Mandarin. She.. or I should actually say HE, is the MC of the night, with HIS 3rd costume. It was the annual gathering of the stuff of SIME DARBY, and I just only knew that It is the biggest company in Malaysia. Anyway, although it consists of majority Malays, the 'Diva' were enough to shock me!! They look prettier than girls.. they have the best and fit body.. Some of them even have the ability to speak like a girl!!Uurgh~~ Jealous!!

and Imiss my babies.. whose are all in Taiping now~~




I want to attend My gugu's Marriage registration in Singapore
I want to go back to Sibu during May
I want to plan my time to go out with my babes
I want to make decision for my further study
BUTBUTBUT These planning and decisions panic me.. a lot!!
Someone help me to solve it please~
Headache-ing !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment