Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to Ting Ling Ming.


09 December My pretty babe Ting Ling Ming's Birthday!! Every year during her birthday, it would be so hard for us to celebrate together as it was always school holiday. But this year, we did it! Although it was a bit late, but I am glad that we were together, except that Lo Siew King!! She was in Sibu!! Hemp!!

Three of the girls went to One U Sing K. It seem like old times. We sing whatever and do whatever we want in that small room, the room which belonged to ONLY three of us. I love it!! Especially the time when the singing period was going to end.. My gosh!! We chose all the songs of Jay Chao. While singing, Nana and me totally dunno what were we singing about.. But our Ahming can still continue!!!! Ohnoooo... I laugh until my tears came out non-stop. She was so so so extremely funny!! I think it is really a very long time i didn't laugh with them like that.


Thanks God for giving the chance to know you. I want us to be true friends forever.

Truly appreciate the time with my babes. ♥♥
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment