Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas at Mummy Christine's place

This was the first time I celebrate Christmas very accordingly, according to every story and movie, the Present-exchange. Before that, I heard a lot from Jo Yee and Jo Ven about the Christmas Night which will be held annually in their house. Same as last few years, there was a Christmas Celebration in mummy Christine's place again this year. It was at first, when I thought that I am not be able to attend, because of some other matter. I still prepare all those presents even though may be I will not be able to go. But at last, everything used up. I was there, we were there. Not really in time, but we were really there!!

Little two girls were playing hide and seek with me. Running up and down, in and out, I found them inside mummy Christine's cupboard, but they hide again. At last, when i finally found them the second time, I was sweating like hell. And now only I know, the reason they were hiding from me. Girls, trust me, everything will just be fine when time passed. Here is the example, nobody will ask about my past no matter how good or how bad I was. Now, I am just me, myself! So, future is the most significant one, look forward my babies.I know you can make it!! Anyway, thanks for letting me to know about it, I am really proud of that.

Finished Girl's talk, It was the Presents Time!!

Santa Claus is giving out the presents^^


Mummy Christine is standing high high to take pictures~



Waiting for their presents.


I love this^^


Navjit.


Sisters.


My pretty Mummy Christine.




Again, a meeting of all of us. Thanks for giving me so much of love and care. All of you are just so sweet. And also Mummy Christine, no matter how, you are always my God-Mummy.

I can't predict how long will it last, but I hope that it will be forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, I met Ee Fang and also Ming Hui!! It is really a very long time I didn't see them. Ee Fang, you still so skinny!! Sometimes really can't understand where were all your food gone. Or if there is any time, give me some skill-teaching please? ^^
Ming Hui, I think I didn't see her since she went to Singapore. Sorry as there was only five minutes for us, but if that is from heart, Enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment