Friday, November 6, 2009

Big Surprise.

Come come come
There is a very big surprise
Can anybody tell me what is this?


This is the brand...

Its top...


The chair of it...

It is upside down.. but I'm sure that now you have got some idea.. don't you?

Deng Deng Deng Deng......!!
It is a Piano!!!


Ohmy goodness!! my aunty and I had been waited for it for so long...
and finally... It is here now in the house!!
My uncle said.. He himself is so great as he had fullfill the dreams of three female.
Going to faint when i heard that, but anyway, that is the fact!! ^^
Having a piano in house is always my dream.. but now it comes true~~
Although it is not my real house, but they treat me like a part of their family.
I do really feel warm at here...

Thank you my Uncle
Thank you my Aunty
Thank you my three little babies
and Thank you my God!!!


Since when i became so weak? I don't want to fall sick so easily please... .
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment