Sunday, October 25, 2009

25-10-2009


These are my meimei's belongings. Pink*White belongs to meimei JoYee while Blue belongd to meimei JoVen. Mummy Christine bought them many years ago. Actually Joel also got one in green colour but they dunno where did they put it. Thus, i just got the picture of the two Instax Mini 7. They are just so so cute and nice, almost same as my nana's Choco Fuji Instant.^^

How long did i never meet my mummy Christine? She is busy.. and I am busy too. No matter how much i miss her, how much my heart desired to see her... We got totally no chance to meet. Since the day i went to pick up meimei JoYee from centre, I didn't meet my mummy Christine untill now. Since the day i went to Genting, I didn't talk to my mummy until now. I am so sure that mummy Christine and mummy Jes must be too busy with the three coming new centre, so PLEASE take very good care of yourselves ok!! You're not allow to be overtired!!! I seriously hope that we'll have the chance to meet very very soon.

Good night Mummy Christine
Good night Mummy Jes
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment