Saturday, October 8, 2011

Birthday Bashes # 2

Tadaaaaaaaa Here come my second celebration. This is what done by the ex-college mates from SEGI UC. Guess what, I still have last year's surprise in mind until now. That was really a huge and 'horrible' one LOL Anyway, this year I should say that, Thank You for informing me the celebration earlier. ;)


Neway @ One U, our familiar place. :)


Make the wishes. Blow the candles. I am 20 now.
Pressies.
This is the true purpose of the red eggs. 

What should I say? They really knocked the eggs into my head! No kidding! Ouch! :p
That's the first time i received red eggs. Well, that doesn't include when I was a full-moon baby. Ops, that's the baby receive or the parents give out actually? Nahnah doesn't matter. The point is they said they made the eggs themselves! Kinda amazing huh? They are only 20 and they know already how to make that. CLAPCLAP* Appreciate the work that you all have done.. for me! 


BishBish
Cassandra.
VicVic.
Michael.
The couple.
One two, three, four, five, six, ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou. Thank you for spending your precious time with me. Thank you for all the blessings from the warm hearts. 


Girls
Guys
Simply love you girls and guys. Just so sweet and so warm. And I really have fun everytime with you guys. Date me more I bet I will try my best to aside some time for you. Promise :)


Once again, Thanks for everything. The eggs, the cake, the frame, the celebration, the blessings, and most importantly, the love form all of you. Appreciate much!!


Lastly,
I simply love this picture ;p




Here done the second post. More to come. :)





PS: Wishes please do come true.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment