Saturday, July 16, 2011

Interlude before the Mid-Term

I know I shouldn't be doing this at this moment! Updating my blog while I have tons of books to study about? Sitting here facing the lappie when my mid-term exam is just a week to come? Seriously, I know I shouldn't but I just can't held. I wanted to update my blog so damn desperately! So just let me and after this I promise I'll go back to my books, AGAIN.


I wonder why.. Since when, I studied like everyday? Every single day, I will have my books on sitting inside my room! Yea.. Since this semester! I don't know why, it is just like you have something in your mind telling you that today you have this this this to study about, and if you didn't catch them up in time, you'll accumulated more the next day. WTH! I used to study ONLY when there is an exam coming soon. I used to touch no book especially when it was only the first few weeks of a semester. But look! I am now totally a HARDWORKING student! I really am!!


Well, I studied everyday. But thank God I still can manage some time out for a little relax which is a necessary need in life. Life without fun, what you think it will be?




Yup! I met her in KL! Who she is? She is a girl that just make me feel so warm everytime we see each other! I don't know, but it is kind of some fate! I still can remember deeply about how sweet and thoughtful she is when I was there in Kuching. She doesn't has the responsibility to take care of me, but she just did! Bringing me around and telling me those of her life experiences. I am just one of her sister's friend! But she just.. treat me like a sister of her.




Thank you Ann. I am really so glad that we can actually meet at that night! When the time goes and I still haven't get any call from you, I once thought that we may not be able to meet. But THANK YOU! You made yourself there. You have no idea how much it means to me when you showed up! Just much love ♥


Besides, I still made myself available for a long-awaited movie. Definitely not Harry Potter. I mean yea H.P. is inside the long waiting list too but too bad I haven't get a chance to watch yet. Will make it exactly on the day we end our mid-term test! =D




Monte Carlo!! Well, Leighton Meester is one of the reason too. But most importantly, I want to watch the main girl, Selena Gomez, which is 'my' JB's girl friend. The show has an really impressive trailer. It was talking about three girls' journey to Paris, the town of love! Isn't it sounds romantic? It is! Anyway, the real show wasn't impressive enough though, but still, it worth my RM7 and now I'm so feeling like going to Paris!




This is the girl, who went the movie with me. She kind of accompanied me a lot since my babe Ting gone from HELP. When I simply call and said that I need a companion, she will just say YES! Ah, I have hundred and thousands of thank you for you. XieXie ni laa, but please no more massage ok? LOL :)




Ok. I done. Seriously hope that I can still manage to study a little bit more before I sleep, cause my eyes are really feeling like closing...soon. Good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment