Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Little Goodbye to Brisbane

This is funny. I am just gonna be less than six weeks away, but I felt the urge to even write a post for this. So yea, jumping queue for my 2013 post, this is to come first. :)




A very beautiful city. When I say beautiful, I don't just mean the view of the city. I believe often times, it's the people that play the very major part. Everyone says Brisbane is quiet, boring, says it's too peaceful a place for young adult like me ;) But to me, Brisbane is more than just a place that I came to study. Well, initially it was, but soon, God brought me to this big family. They are the combination of everything. Papa, mama, big brothers, big sisters,  music freak, gentle bear, special laughter-er, caring, teasing, cheesy, super onz's, crazy, random, creative, shit topic lovers, twinies... Basically I mean random, yet perfect combination. 

Have been saying GOODBYEs recently. Some means a temporary one, and some means a for-good one. I have not, totally not gonna be able to achieve it so soon, to learn this lesson of saying goodbyes well. My tears will still drop, for the people that are leaving, even for those that have already left. That's why, even it's just a 6 weeks away, I felt like forever. 

To those who have been with me throughout this little summer holiday, thank you for making my life that busy. Thank you for many randomness and on-ness. Especially the ones who have been driving me here and there. Thank you for the many memorable moments. It was beyond words to be able to spend this time with you guys. I'll see you in real short time, and by then, we gonna be all full onz to do great things for God hey? :)

A very special thanks to the one who have walked me down the apartment and waited with me for 20 minutes. Never expect that, really. :') Take care Mr. Your bising housemate will be back soon. :)


Love, Brisbane. 


Okaes. Malaysia, I'm coming! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment