Thursday, April 25, 2013

Self Reflection

Have been thinking about these questions recently. 
Why am I knowing so little about things happening around me? Why am I not being able to give my opinion whenever people asked, especially opinion related to myself? Why am I so not bother about replying people's whatsapp, message, phone calls when I felt like I'm lazy to talk, which is like almost all the time? Basically, why am I caring so little?

Well, they really bothered me a lot recently! I started to get frustrated with my 'Errr... Don't Know?' as an answer when I was thrown with a question. I started to realize this laziness and super not observant little by little, ruined my relationship with friends. I forgot what they love, what they hate, what subjects they are taking, and most importantly, how much they have been loving me! I found myself too busy with my own 'forever busy status', accidentally forgot to pause for a minute and pay attention to the things and people happening around me.

After all, I thank God for reminding me about all these. Also, all these while, everyone who is still there even though I might not seem to care a lot, you never leave!! :') Friends and loves, you guys mean sooooo much to me! Think it's really time for me to tell myself that I will try my best to change. Not instantly, but will continue to remind myself about this important issue. Give me some times, I promise I will be a better me! Wink*
                                                                                                                                        

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Today is a random day. I love randomness, even though during this exam period, when I have so much more left to study! Thank you girls. ;) Okaes! Shall not continue to take my God's grace for granted! Shower time, Study time. 

Rushing this post, and yet not forget to bring up a selfie! Teehee


No comments:

Post a Comment