Sunday, February 24, 2013

My holiday ended today, beautifully.


I wish, I can laugh forever this way. 
A total of six weeks, this summer holiday has been really awesome!
Don't know where should I start from, but I can assure you, I lived as if I'm a princess throughout the whole six weeks. 
Nothing much to worry, all I have to do was just planning where to go, what to eat, who to meet, and how to spend!
Family and friends love me like no one else. I find myself literally, a PRINCESS.
Familiar places, familiar faces...
AND NOW
It's finally time to get back to my real life!
Tomorrow, jiejie will be taking the morning flight flying off to KL, then night flight again back to GC.
Had been ignoring this even though I might once counting down the days of which it'll end, and that made me even more appreciate each and every moment that I spent with all of my lovelies. 
Don't dare to think any deeper, or else I promise I will cry like hell.
That's it. Wake up from the dream. FULL STOP!



No comments:

Post a Comment