Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy 21st to My Bwincess

Can't believe I am now doing this while there is a Mid Term tomorrow, of which I just finished less than 40 percent of the preparation. But YES! She is more important after all, I just have to do this by shouting:

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!


Can't tell how much I love you. Always so thank God for giving me three of you in my life. I wouldn't imagine if I didnt meet you girls in high school, terrible life I suppose? ;)

Nana Law,

        Sheng Ri Kuai Le! First time ever since Form 4 that we didnt have your birthday together! This is the first time. This time I am really far for that :( But yea, you know my heart is there having the time with you. I mean, how I wish I was there, seeing you have your birthday party like a true princess. Please must celebrate it once again with tinglingming and promise me to take a lot of picture as I still wish to collect them in my annual birthday album, dont feel like missing any year of it. 

Happy 21st once again!! Though we are far, I still have plenty of blessings sent to you, wishing you the best of everything in the world. Glad that you have finally turned 21st. Seriously watch you grew over these years. Stay the who you are and hold on whatever you want until the end day. Feel like telling you not to give up anything while you still have the strength to get it over, even that's just a little one. If you somehow feel like you need any support, PLEASE DO CALL! I will always be there!!!

Thank you for being the sister in life. Like how we promised each other, to have the four girls together changing into ladies and even old ladies. I want you girls in my life for the rest of it. I mean it!





Check back those memories, make me miss you girls even more.

I know how we used to enjoy life together. For the moment, please continue enjoying life even we are not by the side of each other. Please never stop spamming whatsapp or giving call even though we have our own busy life. Love as always ♥

Lastly,

Feel so damn guilty for the pressie last year but this time, we have discussed in a group properly so here we go, hoping you to love the pressie this year. Wear it on asap and show us how much you love it. Teeheee

Kaes, should get back to book. Have a nice day my girls. 
.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment