Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SOME



There is Sometime when Something happen
Something made her feel warm. lucky. happy
She really cherish that
Somethings Somepeople Someplaces




Started my SEM 3.. The final SEM of my Foundation Studies.
I got a
stupid timetable , but luckily.. all those
best lecturers(for me).
Thanks God for giving us back our
Ms. Maryann.
She is the best of the best!!
I am sure that my English will improve (at least a little bit)
just when Ms Maryann be our ESS's lecturer
and I love her
♥♥

January of 2010 is going to end!!
Have you ever realise?
It is 2010!! and I am 19 this year.
Unacceptable but forced to accept it =(
Oouch!!!
Mature Mature Mature
It will be the most thing my babe nana will order me to
and I hope I can make it
as soon as possible =)



But all the Some-s didn't last long
With Some reasons, Some-s ended
Look and wait for some ways But FAILED
Left only.. Some memories
May be that's mean .... NeverEver.


.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment